College Advising (CAHSA)
- General Education Program
- General Education State Core
- Gordon Rule
- Foreign Language
- University Credit Hour Requirements
- University undergraduate policies and procedures
- Transient Forms
- Intent to Graduate
- University record change forms
- Special registration: overrides, excess hours, independent study
- Academic progress and standing
- Petitions requiring college approval
- Graduation certification
- Program Requirements
- Schedule planning in the major
- Admission Requirements (Limited/Restricted Access)
- Course Substitutions
- Research/Internship Opportunities
CAHSA offers the following support to sophomore students:
- Advisement on remaining General Education Requirements
- Advisement on Gordon Rule, Foreign Language, and University Credit Hour Requirements
- Connection to your major advisor and department
- Assistance in understanding your degree audit.
- Assistance with understanding undergraduate policies and procedures.
First-year students are encouraged to submit their schedule for the sophomore year through College Connections. A CAHSA advisor will assist students as they progress toward a degree, as well as directing students to their major advisors for major specific information.
Sophomore students should be completing the General Education Program Requirements, Foreign Language Graduation Requirement, Gordon Rule, and Common Program Prerequisites. Students should also have a CAHSA advisor review the degree audit, meet with an advisor in the department of the major, and begin exploring career/internship opportunities.
2018-2019 Transfer Plans Coming Soon!